Working out at home without much equipment can be challenging and boring at times, specially now that all gyms are closed across Australia (and across many countries around the world)
If you feel like you have run out of ideas on how to workout at home and you are tired of doing the same "Booty Bands" Exercises, then here is a collection of 33 exercises you can do at home to hit every muscle of your body with 1 single band.
If you want to challenge yourself, try doing some of these exercises against time and make sure you superset (go from the first exercise in the set, straight to the next without resting) a few of these to make it even more fun!
An example full-body routine could look like this:
- A1: Banded RDL's - 3 sets x 15 reps
- A2: Banded Bent Over Rows - 3 sets * 15 reps
- B1: Banded Squats - 3 sets x 15 reps
- B2: Banded Frog Pumps - 3 sets x 15 reps
- C1: Push-ups (knees on floor makes it easier) - 3 sets x 12 reps
- C2: Banded Tricep Kick-backs: 3 sets x 15 reps (each arm)
- D1: Kneeling Single Arm Lateral (or Front) Raises - 3 sets x 15 reps
- D2: Bent Over Lateral Raises - 3 sets x 15 reps
You can get your own Set of 5 Booty Bands by clicking on the image below:
As a precaution, make sure you don't stretch your band more than 2.5 the original length to avoid the band from potential tears or snapping.
Eduardo @ Resist Bands
Your Gym on the Go