Instructions, Safety and Precautions
At Resistbnd Safety and well-being of our customers is our #1 Priority. All of our bands and accessories are made of the highest quality materials however in certain cases, misuse could cause tears that might lead to harmful situations.
All of our resistance bands are made of 100% natural latex, which ensures comfort and durability. They provide both a positive and a negative force on the muscle when used properly.
Warning: We recommend that people with allergies to latex should avoid direct skin exposure to our resistance bands.
We recommend before starting to consult a Physician or a Qualified Personal Trainer for professional guidance and assistance on your exercise regime. The videos, photos, and step-by-step guides that we post in our website are for reference purposes only.
Please read the recommendations and warnings below carefully:
Mini-Loop Bands Resistance Table:
|Yellow||x-Light||4 - 10 lbs|
|Red||Light||6 - 15 lbs|
|Green||Medium||15 - 20 lbs|
|Blue||Heavy||20 - 25 lbs|
|Black||x-Heavy||35 - 40 lbs|
Workout Safety Instructions:
- Make sure the band is securely positioned under your feet or around your legs before beginning each exercise.
- Always wear shoes with non-abrasive soles.
- Discontinue any exercise that is uncomfortable or causes discomfort.
- Remove jewellery which can rub on the bands and can cause damage to it.
- Always inspect the loop bands for small tears, abrasions or punctures that may cause the band to break before using them.
- Avoid exercises that involve stretching the loop bands in such a way that it may snap towards your head and cause injury to your head or eyes.
- Never release a band under tension. The resistance band builds up a lot of elastic energy as it is stretched out; Be careful to never let go of a stretched band as it can be dangerous to you or anyone around you.
- Keep the shoulders and hips aligned, tighten the abdominals and relax the knees. Be sure to practice the safest postures possible by maintaining a natural spinal curve.
- Don't use the bands on rough uneven surfaces.
- The bands are not toys, consult a physician before allowing children to use them.
- Attach flat bands to some kind of flat surface to ensure it adheres properly. This will also ensure longevity of the resistance band.
Other Safety Precautions
- Inspect bands on a regular basis for any wear and tear
- To avoid the bands from snapping, avoid stretching them more than 2x the band resting length.
Storage and Care of Bands
- Store the loop bands away from direct sunlight or extreme temperatures (too hot or too cold).
- To clean the bands, wipe them with a damp cloth.
- Avoid exposing the bands to rough or abrasive surfaces.
- If the band becomes sticky, clean with water, dry flat and then dust with talcum powder, baby powder or corn starch.