- Choose the resistance of your Power Band that will allow you to perform the exercise in the best possible way
- For this exercise, all you need to do is find a pole where you can loop your band around, in the example above, the band is looped around a tree
- Put the handles on each end of the band
- Grab the handles and start with arms open wide. Elbows should be slightly bent. Elbow hight should be a bit below your shoulder height.
- Grabbing the handles, try getting your hands together
- Your hands should be closed with palms facing each other
- Squeeze when closing and hold for 1 second
- Go slowly back to the start position