- Choose your mini-loop band resistance according to your strength level, make sure you can perform the movement in the right way.
- Put the mini-loop band around both your legs, a bit higher above your knees
- Start with straight back and legs open wide (shoulder wide)
- If you need balance, grab yourself from a wall
- Squat, get your glutes a bit lower than your knees
- Make sure both your knees are slightly pointing out and your back straight
- Do not arch your back
- Hold for 1 second
- Go back to start position
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.