Skip to content
- Straight back
- Choose the right mini-loop band resistance for you to perform this exercise without loosing form
- Insert both legs in your mini-loop band. The band should go a bit above your ankles
- Slightly step one foot back
- If you need balance, slightly grab yourself from a wall.
- Raise your leg, flexing your knee and making sure you tense your hamstring
- Make sure your support knee doesn't bend and that your raised leg doesn't push forward. Try to keep both legs aligned.
- Hold for 1 second
- Go back to start position